Grave Digger Tools

To me it looks like it is wider than you would need to retrieve a find.

Looks like it would be ideal option for relic hunting tough where some larger than coin size targets will become visible when deeper. Perhaps not suited for well manicured Doctors lawns LOL, but it would be slightly better than a miners pick in that situation :lol:

90% of my hunting is farm fields....large coils. ..deep targets. ...big plugs....i use my 31 inch sampson on lawns..plugs are neater than any hand digger

To me it looks like it is wider than you would need to retrieve a find.

What is your Goldilocks shovel (not too big, not too small, but just right) is going to vary from others, as not everyone is digging in the same type of environs. While the little Sampsons are great for urban areas watched over by retirees and politicians' wives, they may not be the ideal thing for recovering buried tank parts in Latvia, or treasure chests on Oak Island. (Ha!) In addition, we aren't all built the same. Some of us may stand under five feet tall, while others may be over six feet tall. There is no such thing as a "one size fits all" shovel, even though the military may issue the same entrenching tool to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom