Old European War Medal?

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
One of the dudes in our club found this deep the other day.
It is approximately 1-7/8" in diameter.
Nothing on the reverse.
Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Randys.jpg
    Randys.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 482
I've searched like crazy but can't find a match for this. It sure looks like a royal order of some kind, though. Really neat find! Sorry you haven't gotten help on this one.

I've searched like crazy but can't find a match for this. It sure looks like a royal order of some kind, though. Really neat find! Sorry you haven't gotten help on this one.

Definitely a neat find.

What do you mean by royal order? Serious question.

Sorry, I used wrong terminology for this. There were royal order items (awards given to actual royalty) I looked at that were similar in design. This is probably a military award of some kind. I also found lots of military awards of similar design, just not this particular one.

Definitely a neat find.

What do you mean by royal order? Serious question.

I'd start looking from UK. THat coat of arms looks a lot like one of Kensington, uk. The bottom right part does not look quite the same, but it is fairly close. Didn't find a match yet but who knows...

Voriax

I'd start looking from UK. THat coat of arms looks a lot like one of Kensington, uk. The bottom right part does not look quite the same, but it is fairly close. Didn't find a match yet but who knows...

Voriax

Thanks V.
I will mention that to Randy

Better Photo

Here is a better photo I took yesterday when Randy let me touch it:lol::laughing:

Attachments

• Randys medal.jpg
    Randys medal.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 255
Back
Top Bottom