Upstate South Carolina

DoubleD

Whats up guys! New to the hobby and boards, looking for someone who has some experience that can show me the ropes! I am located in Spartanburg been out once just to kinda get used to the sounds my teknetics delta 4000 makes. Mostly I am learning how to research on places right now.

Anyways anyone in the upstate wanting to go out hit me up!:yes:

Ohhh yah I would love to go out tom AND tuesday... Those are the only days I have untill late next week so hit me up asap. Got a few older homes that I am interested in hunting but still require a few knocks to get permission!

welcome DoubleD responded to your PM I have to work til about lunch tomorrow then plan to hit Victor park and perhaps the old mill site.

Enjoyed the hunt today Drew was looking at my finds one of which turned out to be a 1891 Indian...thought it was another wheat when I dug it today, we wil have to get together for another hunt soon.

I did as well Ed, thanks for hanging in there for a yougster like me:lol:. Will deff get together again soon! Have shot a couple of emails already and tomorrow If I get off work early enough I will go knock some doors down.

Hey guys. I'm from Greenvile. I usually just hunt the local parks and ball fields. Would love to find someone to hunt with.

Welcome! I just responded to your Friend request. I'm not getting out much now due to weight gain that makes it very hard for me to get up and down. I was out a few months before Christmas, October, I think, at a friend's very old farm area. Plan on going back in the future, hopefully when it's a bit warmer:no:
I really like the hobby, it's just a physical problem for me that I hope to clear up this year.
Hey, Ed!!

Back
Top Bottom