Buffalo, a couple wheats and a button.

volksbeetle28

This was from a park hunt on Thursday. Found a Pittsburgh Railways token, good for one fare, in the area I cleared out trash the previous hunt. Also got a button I need help with an ID. Looks like it has an anchor or tree on the front. Things slowed down for a couple hours and then in the last hour, I migrated to a spot where I found a few wheats before. Working slow I got a couple wheats, '37 and '37-d. Then a nice buffalo showed up followed by some really deep Jeffersons. The last target I got is what I believe to be a railroad flattened penny. We're supposed to be getting a snowstorm this week so I'm going to start work early tomorrow in order to get one last hunt in this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 88
Here is a closeup of button. On the back I can make out ALLIEN NY. I need to get a good camera.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 90
Gotta love parks, probably the best place for those random relic finds. It's crazy some of the things I've found In parks since I started. Not to mention some of the stuff posted on the forums. Congrats and I would go back and hit it low and slow, but not too slow lol happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom