Ya jus' never know...

Krom

Elite Member
... what you're gonna find.
This is some of my "better" finds in the last couple years (excluding my coin digs):

Attachments

• drawers2_162.jpg
    drawers2_162.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,830
Krom

I used to save that stuff but now I give away the fishing lures and weights and such... That jewelry, any of it silver? If so throw it in a tumbler comes out looking like new..

I've given a lot away too, Craig... 'specially when I hunt an ocean beach and find fishing stuff. (if there's fishermen around to give it to, that is).
... and I only kept a few match-box cars. Gave a lot of them away.
Yeah, some's silver... but nothing compared to the water finds you swishers make all the time.

Yup, when I look through that box, I can remember where I dug just about all of 'em... and the rush I got at first sight.
I'll sure be glad when the ground's thawed out enough. Miss the diggin' with a passion.

That is cool Joe. Like the way you have everything so organized. Kinda funny how you remember just where and when you dug certin items eh. :yes:

First sign of Winter boredom...

This is the center-right drawer from that picture above.
I try to keep just the jewelry finds in there.
Figured I'd spread it out for a better look:

I couldn't figure out how you knew how long I was detecting, Jeff... then I realized, you must have seen it at the bottom of my post... but I took that out just before I seen your reply. :D

Back
Top Bottom