another harbor freight rotary tumbler question

firewxman

Forum Supporter
Hey Friendly Folks...

So I just got my HF tumbler, and now have a couple questions. The operating instructions says in several places to put a few drops of oil on the driving shaft bearing. Looking at the diagram, I see the part, which is covered by the idler shaft set. The questions are, where do I put drops of oil? Do I take apart the driving shaft bearing assembly and then do I take apart the tumbler? Or do I just put a couple drops on the outside of the driving shaft bearings?

Thanks in advance...

Firewxman:?:

Last edited:
HAHAHA wow, I can just see you looking at the diagram like I did a few weeks ago..hummmmm..well I put a few drops of oil on the outside of the driving shaft bearings on both ends..i dont think they wanted you to take the thing apart. But thats what I did and no issues after about 20 hrs of operation so far. Good luck PM me if you have more questions.

thanks a bunch!

HAHAHA wow, I can just see you looking at the diagram like I did a few weeks ago..hummmmm..well I put a few drops of oil on the outside of the driving shaft bearings on both ends..i dont think they wanted you to take the thing apart. But thats what I did and no issues after about 20 hrs of operation so far. Good luck PM me if you have more questions.

Hey Thanks AIRFORCEMIKE...

I have three degrees...and can't figure out a simple diagram. Boy...where was I all that time in school!

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom