Is tonight the night

I'm no super duper tech diver, but watching these dive the second box car, their skills are lacking. Unnecessarily kicking up the bottom, not maintaining buoyancy and poor kick styles are just some of it. I'm not even bringing up the lack of air monitoring.

Their claims of time at depth are full of it to. They weren't diving EANx, and there is no way they had 40 minutes at 85, unless they're violating every safety rule possible. I could go on, but it'd take a while.

Ya

The big cheese looks like he broke a hip, and maybe they found it, now i have to wait till next week, as he as a diver get's replaced- with another diver, next Tuesday 10 pm History channel, :(:roll: Earl

Itsaring

Ya i wonder about that, the big cheese:?::laughing: that is financing the hunt, how much is MI claiming :?: If found. I see they are replacing the main guy in this adventure next week with a Pro diver , stay tuned Tuesday 10 pm history channel , Earl

If the "Curse of Oak Island" didn't teach you anything about their shoddy editing, perhaps could it be switch and bait tactics, you would be better of waiting the season is over and doing a recap..

If nothing has been announced in the news YET, then nothing was found.. these episodes were filmed last year and if they DID find something perhaps could it be maybe, it would be in the news.. right?

Could it be? A bottle cap, resembling a union confederate symbol almost but not really resembling something totally non-related but maybe somehow be used as a teaser to drag you back next week for another non-exciting episode of silly mistakes and stupid maybes and could it be's?

The diving accident isn't part of any curse.. just someone's inexperience and lack of sound judgement..

Could it be? There could be some cool history to be leaned from all this if only they would change their format.. Could it be?!

Anyway..

I like the treasure hunting shows as well. Most of the stuff on tv is trash nowadays imo. Anybody ever see "Treasure Quest" or "Treasures from the Wreck of the Unbelievable"?

When they find the Confederate gold at 10pm :?::?::?:

Earl... they aren't going to show you anything until possibly season 5 :laughing:

They will plant some stuff just like they do on oak island... don't you have something better to do than watch these fake shows?

Take Shogun for a walk...

CFM-ct

Only on the 2nd cup of coffee, working on it, maybe you need to star in these show's , give us a treat , howboutit :shock::lol: PS Remember i live in a place that people have sticker''s on their truck LSD Lower Slower Delaware :shrug: , up their you guy's leave a trail of smoke :lol: :run1:

Last edited:
Treasure Quest is interesting, with the underwater vehicle and all the imaging equipment, I have that set to DVR whenever it pops up. :roll:

Metal detecting shows like Diggers etc though, sometimes I just think they give too bad of an image to the sport. Jacques Cousteau's family show was OK but they never really found anything, just a lot of filler and a few mins of searching.

Not getting into Civil War Gold, Oak Island is enough torture ;)

What channel , and what night does that TQ show come on ?

Ehh one of the Discovery sub channels, check Investigation Discovery. Or you can probably find most of the interesting clips online :) check the episode for the Merchant Royal

Back
Top Bottom