Treasurefish.com EVER HEARD OF This place ?

A

Arizona

I recently ordered a lobo super traq from treasurefish.com ( Brian Clark)but havent heard back from them in over two weeks, does anyone know this company or its reputation? I feel as though they have taken my money and ran, any help is appreciated,,

I can say that they have been on line for a long time, not sure how good they are though.

The best thing would be to call the guy and ask him whats up.

Maybe the mailman is to blame... who knows.

Call him and let us know. I hope you get your detector soon.

RE:

I cant find thier phone number even to call them, am still trying,

RE:

thanks, yes Ive written that address too, and the others, still no reply,,

Web address

I just tried that email address again and it came back undelivered, guess Ill call the credit card company, thanks for you help all,,,,,

I didn't see a phone number either. I think it would be wise to call your credit card company and get a stop payment on the card for undelivered goods. Call Tesoro and see if they even know this guy, Maybe they can give you a phone number. This will tell you a lot. Also , a lesson learned. If you cannot call the company you're doing business with DON'T ! ! ! 1

I heard back from him,

I dont know which letter got the reply tonight but did finally hear from him, here is a copy of his letter, he also forwarded the email from his supplier showing that they will in fact ship it out tomoorw, Ikk have to think about this one for awhile,,,,,,,,see letter below,
Dear sir,

I will be completely frank with you. I am very sorry about your disappointment, change of plans, and the lateness. My
distributor (Outdoor Outfitters out of Waukesha, Wisconsin; Phone #: (800) 558-2020 ) is having personal issues right now
running their business, because the guy that ran it (Wayne) drowned, and his wife is trying her best to learn the business. This
is not some sort of lie to appease you, and if you really want to, you can verify this with her or her son, Mike. They have
always been good to me though, and that is why I continue to go through them - obviously at my own risk.

They told me it was being shipped, and I believe that it is. However, I will refund your money if you can't wait anymore, and it
you receive the detector afterwards, you can refuse the delivery.

Tell me what you want to do. By the way, I don't make very much money doing this, so I have a full time job. Please call me
tonight at home at (I left his personal numbers out)

Well that's half true. Terry (the owner of Outdoor Outfitters) did lose her husband recently. She is not "learnung" the business. Her parents owned it before her and Wayne and she knows it very well. to say that he has to wait for them is a lie. I get weekly shipments from them and Mike is not Terry's son :lol: He works for her. This guy is incredible. Well as I said...lesson learned...never buy from someone who doesn't list their number on the site. He obviously doesn't stock anything.

Tony, what are you trying to say? Brian is trying to scam people?
Lets not go over board calling people names just because they don't know who is who at O.O. This is a friendly forum - remember ;)

The way I see it is, Brian gets an order and sends it to O.O. and they ship the detectors from there.

Arizona, call the guy and see whats up. If you feel better canceling the order, tell him that and buy somewhere else.

I'm not calling anyone names Vlad at all. Apparently you can't call him because he isn't giving out his phone. I definitely say call Outdoor Outfitters and get the scoop.

I don't think this guy is scamming you at all. I think the only thing he may be guilty of is poor customer support. Look at this from a dealers point of view. You become a dealer to make some money, the hand that feeds you in this case is Tesoro and the customer. Piss the customer off and you loose a sale. Piss Tesoro off and you loose your ability to sell there product. Treasure Fish is a gold star authrized dealer in Richmond Texas. He has little to gain from cheating anyone and alot to loose by scaming a customer.

I understand your frustration with this whole thing. It would bug me to. Be patient, and if it doesn't get there soon contact Tesoro and inform them of your problem.

BTW, the Lobo is a great detector. If you take the time to learn it's language it will serve you very well. I have the 8 inch concentric coil on my Lobo. I find it does a excellent job of sniffing out old coins and jewelry!

Response from Teri

I would like to clear a few things up. We received and shipped the order in question on the 3rd. The e-mail address we had for Treasurefish had not been updated, so he was not aware that the detector had shipped. The detector should actually be delivered today. There are dealers who do not stock every detector, and we frequently drop ship orders.

Outdoor Outfitters has suffered many hardships throughout the years but we have never let our service suffer.

Just for the record, Mike and I did grow up as childhood friends, but we are not related. Geiger joined our team through a mutual friend of ours.

Teri at Outdoor Outfitters

Well, isn't that something?

This is Brian Clark and I am the webmaster, owner, and creator of treasurefish.com.

I have had my website online since 2001. During this time, I have managed to keep it a well-ran business with not a single complaint - EVER - until now. This time even includes being active duty in the US Army being deployed away from home for months and months. Now, I am in the Oil and Gas Industry, and spend just about as much time away.

I am very upset about what I read, and almost feel like throwing the website away. The thing that gets me the most, is that he ordered his detector from me on FEB 3, it was shipped on FEB 4, and just three days later, he is bashing my business. There are only two positive lights from this blatant libel:

1. In the Army, I fought to protect this guy's right to be insulting, and he is using that right with all the freedom in the world because of it.

2. There were several kind folks out there who stood up for me.

By the way, while making sure he copied and pasted all the private correspondence I had with him, this guy from Arizona left out the last conversation:

"Brian, I have the tracking numbers now and it is to be delivered here today, I apologize for doubting you, I honestly do, Thank you for your patience with me, again, I am still interested in other coils,,,,,,,Harold"

Since he can speak for me, I'll take the liberty of speaking for him in the form of a public apology.

Thank you Teri and Brian for stopping by and clearing things up. I hope this post didn't cause any hard feelings. Lets all be friends, shall we ;)

Back
Top Bottom