It arrived!

firewxman

Forum Supporter
Hey Friendly Folks...

The Harbor Freight Tumbler just arrived via USPS...Thank God too...my co-workers kept inquiring into who was leaving the "gross" coins at the office "store." :?: I used the coins to buy sodas and candy when I needed a treat at work...the co-workers almost caught on! :roll:

I already have a batch of crusty pennies in...I'll let you know how they turn out!

Cheers

Firewxman

Ya I know what your saying, I stuck a dug quarter in the snack machine at work & it jammed the machine up.. 500 co-workers + no snack machine makes a very harsh enviorment to work in... :whistle::lol:

Geeez, I ordered mine on 1/1/12 just called to check the status since it's been on back order and the guy told me APRIL ????? WTH????????

You are not alone Jake, I was told mine will ship March 23rd. I don't know what's going on here. Even if they are on backorder, I've never heard of it taking that long. If they are such a hot sell, why don't more companies sell them? Or why don't Harbor Freight order more in stock.

I have yet to find a coin bad enough that I could not spend it at Starbucks or the one grocery store in town. I spent a couple of pennies at a local discount store that were so bad you had to really work to identify them as a penny. The only problem is I have received a few of them back in change.

Got mine for 3 bucks in a thrift store. Still in box when I bought it. Broke 2 belts on 1st day. Now use rubberbands for belts and they last about 72 hrs worth of tumbling.

Back
Top Bottom