Non-Olympian, brings home the gold...

H Desert Digger

Forum Supporter
:wow:

No, not a medal, a 10k bracelet.

If I had been near a trash can or picnic table I would not have dug this target. I was using my "park machine" aka..Bounty Hunter Tracker ll. When the BHTll is over pull tabs, it makes a very distinctive "grunt" and that is what this 10K piece was reporting to me in my newly purchased Koss headphones...

IMG_2070.jpg

Pardon my poor camera skills, here another shot...

IMG_2077.jpg

I could not read the stamp on the clasp when I first pulled it out of the ground. This was down about two inches and found close to a pocket spill of about 83 cents.
I have found a few things that I thought were gold when I found them, and it turned out they were not, so I just tossed this piece in my bag and kept swinging.
I was pretty curious though, so I made my way back to the truck to get my magnifing eye piece. I was even more surprised when I saw the little stones in the Z design...

IMG_2080.jpg

So now, I get to modify the new signature line I just added last night, boy that did not take long...smiles.

Happy to see the USA has a Victorville CA representative taking the GOLD! :yes:

Nice gold! How much does it weigh? I'm guessing 20+ grams. May be able to cover a machine upgrade. :D

Whatever you do, do not sell it to a pawn shop or gold buyer place, they will rip you off. Send it to ARA if you sell it.

Nice gold! How much does it weigh? I'm guessing 20+ grams. May be able to cover a machine upgrade. :D

Whatever you do, do not sell it to a pawn shop or gold buyer place, they will rip you off. Send it to ARA if you sell it.

It weighs 17.7 on my scale....I may eventually give it to a family member or I may just hold on to it for a while...NO plans to sell any of my "treasures"

HDD

Back
Top Bottom