I'm "Paying it Forward"

spoodlmeyer

Due to the generosity and help from members of this board, specifically "skiwhiz" and "carolk" . I would like to "pay it forward"
I have an older detector that says " VLF treasure detector" I bought it from a garage sale and used it for about a month before I bought my ace.
Its in great shape, works fine and looks like it has had little use.
If interested and you will cover shipping costs, I will wrap it up and send it to you.
Again, thanks for the help, the generosity and a GREAT website.
I am happy to be a part of it. Mike

Pic

Attachments

• IMG00176.JPG
    IMG00176.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 290
.......very nice offer and in line with the many fine folks on board here. Thanks for your kind offer!.......... Jan

Due to the generosity and help from members of this board, specifically "skiwhiz" and "carolk" . I would like to "pay it forward"
I have an older detector that says " VLF treasure detector" I bought it from a garage sale and used it for about a month before I bought my ace.
Its in great shape, works fine and looks like it has had little use.
If interested and you will cover shipping costs, I will wrap it up and send it to you.
Again, thanks for the help, the generosity and a GREAT website.
I am happy to be a part of it. Mike
Very nice of you Mike, I am sure that you are going to make someones Christmas very special this year. I have been a member on alot of forums for along time and can honestly say that this is the nicest forum of all, and that is because it is made up with people like you. Happy Holidays! Steve.

Might want to post your offer in the "Classified" section of the forum also.

That's a nice gester Mike! I know there are some younger folks on here that want to find a machine and get started, hope you can find one of them.

Happy Holidays!
Rick

The detector weighs approx. 3 lbs NOT packed for shipping. So add a bit more for box and packing. I am thinking it should still total less than 5 lbs. My zip is 97023. I will try to get it boxed up for a accurate weight.

Back
Top Bottom