Anyone living in Japan?

Hello! NM living in Japan for the moment.

I'm from Indiana but currently living in Japan. I ran across this forum searching places to hunt here in Japan. If there is anybody hunting here I would like to talk to them for some advice. Thanks and Happy Hunting!

Hi easymoney987,

I live in Tochigi Ken. I use the E-Trac and AT-Pro. As Tochigi is land locked I usually do park hunting and from time to time am able to hit the beach.
If you look at this link you will see there are a few of us on this forum.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/group.php?groupid=91

What MD do you use and where do you detect?

I'm from Indiana but currently living in Japan. I ran across this forum searching places to hunt here in Japan. If there is anybody hunting here I would like to talk to them for some advice. Thanks and Happy Hunting!
I live in the Kawasaki Area. I MD about 3 times a month. Where do you go? And when is your next trip? Regards

Just moved to Okinawa a few months back. Ready to hit some spots, just have a Teknetics Delta 4000, we'll have to see how good it does close to the shoreline. Any other Oki's around

Another Hoosier here living in Japan. Last year I bought a house in Northern Okinawa, so it looks like I will be here awhile.

Thats cool, maybe we can meet up spmetime, when I get some time off work or not doing anything with the kiddos...lol

Back
Top Bottom