What digger am I seeing on YouTube

Turbomunkey

Been watching Etrac videos on YouTube and the guys digger is not like any I've seen. There are no teeth and the blade is curved making it more of a scoop or trowel. Seems to work well

Thanks for info

It's bill Sarver aka dirt fishing and khouse's digging buddy. He makes the best vids on YouTube as far as explanation and live vdi goes hands down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bills you tube videos are great!! Being a fairly new etrac owner ive always paid special attention to Bills videos and Rustys (cutaplug)... Bill is the guy who made up the now popular "Bills trashy park pattern" for etrac I believe!! Thanks bill! (and thanks Rusty also).

Thanks for the replies. Have a digger on the way. I will watch more of those Etrac videos Khouse. I have not gotten my Etrac yet but based on the tone I would have dug that signal too

So, I've debated on that digger it looks awesome and looks like a great scoop. However just watching Bill, work that bad boy into the ground makes my shoulders hurt. But I also hate trying to scoop dirt with the Lesche.

So, I've debated on that digger it looks awesome and looks like a great scoop. However just watching Bill, work that bad boy into the ground makes my shoulders hurt. But I also hate trying to scoop dirt with the Lesche.

It's the only digger I use and if your digging in dry ground or thick grass it will kill your shoulder lol

Thank you very much! I have an epic CW Bullet hunt Bill and I just completed. 59 pieces of lead from a River! Since Bill left his camera at home it's mostly me filming Bill. Either way I'm happy be both pulled lead from the water. So be looking for the vid in a day or two.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mowerdog/videos

Nice I was talking to bill the other night and he told me you guys had found some lead

I've always wanted that digger, too, but the Lesche will have to do for now. I took mine to the bench grinder and it cuts roots quick style now. :D

When you're going after deep coins the 31 only takes seconds to go 8 inches deep. I do use the knife when popping and shallow tiny plugs. A sharp 31 will cut roots better than my sharp Predator knifes teeth.

When you're going after deep coins the 31 only takes seconds to go 8 inches deep. I do use the knife when popping and shallow tiny plugs. A sharp 31 will cut roots better than my sharp Predator knifes teeth.

Man my 31 is dull like a spoon lol!

I have both the Leshe and the 31. Both have their place. The 31 will not work in hard ground but for sand or soft ground you can not beat the 31C

Back
Top Bottom