Headphone/Detecting Hat?

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I've decided to start wearing a hat in the summers down here and was looking for something that would accommodate headphones. I came across the one pictured below that was designed for soundmen when they work outdoors. Problem is that I think they're discontinued. :( But it did give me an idea of what I may want to do with one of my hats in nothing better shows up. Any of you have any hats that you use that are good with headphones? (Other than an inadequate baseball cap).

Attachments

• news_akubra_2.jpg
    news_akubra_2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,027
  • koala_sun_hatlg.jpg
    koala_sun_hatlg.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 947
You are correct they have been discontinued. Might I suggest just buying one of the hats and making your own slots for the headphones to go through? I hope it works out for you, HH!

Attachments

• IMG_0423.jpg
    IMG_0423.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 709
I've decided to start wearing a hat in the summers down here and was looking for something that would accommodate headphones. I came across the one pictured below that was designed for soundmen when they work outdoors. Problem is that I think they're discontinued. :( But it did give me an idea of what I may want to do with one of my hats in nothing better shows up. Any of you have any hats that you use that are good with headphones? (Other than an inadequate baseball cap).

Some guy posted a hat like that, it was for sound guys on moive studios

Back
Top Bottom