Anyone in NW Washington?

greenacarina

Hi everyone!
As the weather is improving I am trying to get out more with the detector.
Just moved to Arlington, WA and hoping to find someone in the general area.

Thanks
Chris

Burien here. Welcome to the forum! There's a club that meets in Everett if you have any interest. GL and HH! http://www.pilchucktreasurehunts.org/home.html

Yeah, I stopped by a meeting a few years ago and felt very much like an outsider.
Stuck around awkwardly for about an hour and walked out. Everyone knows each other and not too chatty with a new person, so figured maybe the "club" thing isn't for me....
Not a huge surprise as I have been involved in MANY hobbies over the years and I've found most clubs tend to be clique-ish.
I've entertained the idea of going back to give it another chance, but my work schedule conflicts with the meeting dates.
So....here I am! :)
Did a quick spin around a park in Bellingham the other day...all I came away with was a single clad dime. Pretty pathetic, but better than nothing...

Chris

Yeah, clubs can be that way, and they sure aren't for everyone. Sorry it wasn't a good experience. They do have a Mayfest seeded hunt event coming up (I went to it last year, and it was fun.) You might also be able to use their newsletters to get some hunt locations. Sorry I can't be more helpful....I just don't know the areas up north. Good luck!

Yeah, clubs can be that way, and they sure aren't for everyone. Sorry it wasn't a good experience. They do have a Mayfest seeded hunt event coming up (I went to it last year, and it was fun.) You might also be able to use their newsletters to get some hunt locations. Sorry I can't be more helpful....I just don't know the areas up north. Good luck!

Ah!! Newsletter idea is a good one...I will check it out.
Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom