Extra coils for V3I

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
I am getting a new V3i next week with the d2 10dd, I would like to here from the V3i users what other coils should I purchase , with my order, and why, Earl

Hey Earl.

I'd suggest the 6x10 DD as well as the cover.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 101
Earl, Get them all! LOL.
Really I use my 5.3 on really trashy sites. I can cherry pick easier than the D2.
6 X 10 I use the most for relic and general coin hunting. But if I'm on a productive site I will go over with a couple different size coils.
Also remember to change the coil size setting in the detector when you change the coil.
HH, phil

I love the D2 that comes with the v3i personally, but I also have the 10x6 which I recommend for parks and what not, and then the 4x6 is the perfect little shooter coil for trashy areas. I also would recommend the 18x15 or 15x12 SEF coils for wide open hunting. Those are the coils I can personally recommend, BUT I have heard really good things about the 12" concentric coil "Super 12", tho I personally have never used one I have heard great things about them and I am also thinking about picking one of them up as well. Be sure which ever coil you get, it should be v-rated. I am not sure if the Super 12 comes vrated or not, but I am pretty sure it may.

HH,
Rich

4x6 shooter, 12x10 sef, 8x6 sef. Might want to wait til right before Christmas and see if Kellyco has those killer sef deals. I saved mucho clams last year bro!

Thanks

Martin V3i , and Itsaring see thing's the same, I will go with the 4x6, sef 10x12 and 8x6, the SEF's are proven winner's along with Detechs Ultimates, thanks guy's, Earl

Back
Top Bottom