Garrett is Awesome!

louie088

Elite Member
So only after a couple of hunts my AT-Pro coil cover cracked while I was removing it to clean out some moisture between the coil and coil cover due to some water detecting. Kinda bummed so I contacted Garrett to see if something like this is covered under warranty. They didn't tell me yes or no. But they are sending me out a new one! How bout that! Not only do they make a excellent product they have excellent customer service!

Yes they are very accommodating. I lost a dust cap where my headphones connect to the unit. Before I could ask how I could order a new one they ask me for my address. 5 days later it showed up.

Garrett is Awesome is what should be said after maybe cleaning the coil cover 50 times and then finding a crack. But, after just a couple outings and that happening isn't saying much about quality control. Yes, they are fast to respond to a problem but my point is that these problems that are now popping up more frequently with the Garrett products should not be happening in the first place. I really hope they go back to the old way and build in some much needed quality and reliability in to what they are presently marketing.

Garrett is Awesome is what should be said after maybe cleaning the coil cover 50 times and then finding a crack. But, after just a couple outings and that happening isn't saying much about quality control. Yes, they are fast to respond to a problem but my point is that these problems that are now popping up more frequently with the Garrett products should not be happening in the first place. I really hope they go back to the old way and build in some much needed quality and reliability in to what they are presently marketing.

Have had my AT Pro for 3 years. Have a few scratches and scrapes but is still going strong.

When I had my AT Gold, I found out that Garrett came out with a new and improved arm cuff for it. I e-mailed them asking how much would they need to get one. They replied by saying they'd just send out a couple of them, along with a couple patches too....for free!

Now I've seen posts where someone was trying to sell a couple of them for $25 apiece or so (won't say where). Really? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom