North Texas

drsmithtft

Forum Supporter
How many members do we have from this area? Does anyone know if any clubs around here?

I live in North Texas. Im just a Noobie, still need to find my right equipment. But once I do there is no stopping me. lol

Im about an hour east of DFW in Emory. Havent found any clubs over this way but would be interested to find one or hear of any get togethers or group hunts.

There's several of us in the Carrollton, Lewisville and Lake Dallas areas. The only clubs I know of in the area are Golden Triangle in Dallas, East Fork Treasure Hunters Association in Garland and Lone Star in Irving.

There's several of us in the Carrollton, Lewisville and Lake Dallas areas. The only clubs I know of in the area are Golden Triangle in Dallas, East Fork Treasure Hunters Association in Garland and Lone Star in Irving.

PM sent......

TX Laws

will be moving to Lewisville/Grapevine area this winter.any rules on hunting the water/beach's in the area?

will be moving to Lewisville/Grapevine area this winter.any rules on hunting the water/beach's in the area?

I have a permit for Lake Lewisville. Grapevine lake used to be on the permit, but they took it off this year. Don't know if it's no longer Corps property or they just transferred permits to an office in Grapevine. Any others in the area know?

all I hunt is in the water at a beach neck deep. when I lived in TN you could hunt corp of engineers lakes with a permit. Down here in Ga you can hunt any public beach on the coast (only 2 in Ga). but all state parks are a no no.

Garland - Rowlett area

I'm just getting back into detecting and just looking around the garland area and reading up on the early history of where the settlement started the forested areas along Duck Creek seems interesting. Probably need to wait till winter for the vegetation to die down. Anyone interested in giving it a go when the weather cools off?

Back
Top Bottom