Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Shaft for Excalibur II

Anthony

Hi,
I have been looking at the Plugger travel shaft for my Excalibur. The weight difference between the aluminum shaft and the carbon fiber one is 4oz. Is it worth the extra price? Anyone have any experience with carbon fiber shafts? I am currently using an Anderson over and under shaft but its getting a little heavy for me now when i am on the beach for long periods of time. Any help is appreciated.
Anthony

Hi,
I have been looking at the Plugger travel shaft for my Excalibur. The weight difference between the aluminum shaft and the carbon fiber one is 4oz. Is it worth the extra price? Anyone have any experience with carbon fiber shafts? I am currently using an Anderson over and under shaft but its getting a little heavy for me now when i am on the beach for long periods of time. Any help is appreciated.
Anthony

I have aluminum and carbon fiber andersons and pluggers and homemade aluminum. IMO plugger is the best. Anderson the handle slides on different than pluggers bike end bar type grip. It corrodes at the connection. Those plugger travel shafts are sweet! You can also call plugger and talk to him about the best one for you. As an example you may want to add a couple inches to the one for you for balance etc. Fixing to get me a plugger travel after installing one for my girlfriend. Or just borrow hers:lol: Always best to get the controls to the back of the elbow. I can swing mine all day and have a bad back, shoulder, knees, etc.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom