I met you at the Cocoa Beach Pier.

Ken U Digit

I'm looking for the guy I met at the Cocoa Beach Pier. I've been looking for you,Don't remember the name you said you were on here. You buried your gold ring to see if my AT Pro could find it.
Lets hit a place!!

The question I have is, how well does your AT work one wet sand? Did it hear the ring?

I'm looking for the guy I met at the Cocoa Beach Pier. I've been looking for you,Don't remember the name you said you were on here. You buried your gold ring to see if my AT Pro could find it.
Lets hit a place!!

You could always do an advanced search on the members list to see if a name rings a bell once you see it, if they are from Florida there are 419 results as of now. If you remember the town they were from you should be able to narrow the search down further IF they included their town name in their profile.

You could always do an advanced search on the members list to see if a name rings a bell once you see it, if they are from Florida there are 419 results as of now. If you remember the town they were from you should be able to narrow the search down further IF they included their town name in their profile.

Yup and from there many list there hunting gear and other hobbies . It's possible your two ships passing could be revisited ❤️

Or maybe this guy already has a hunting partner .
Don't take it personal . Most in this hobbie are lone wolfs . They always say they will call you and and show you a great time at some fantastic out of the way little place.
But they never do . 🤔
Good luck on your stalk,
, Dew

The question I have is, how well does your AT work one wet sand? Did it hear the ring?

It works fairly good. It does get a little grumpy at times but a quick ground balance fixes it for the most part. When totally submerged is when it really gets noisy but I have been able to GB and go down on the sensitivity a click or 2 and it works fine. And yes I clearly heard the ring down to 12inches , About 13 inches I lost it and he could still pick it up with his Whites , I'm not sure what the model was.

Yup and from there many list there hunting gear and other hobbies . It's possible your two ships passing could be revisited ❤️

Don't take it personal . Most in this hobbie are lone wolfs . They always say they will call you and and show you a great time at some fantastic out of the way little place.
But they never do . ��
Good luck on your stalk,
, Dew

Ya I know, I don't take it personal because I kinda like going by myself also, I just wanted to thank him for the tips he gave me that night. Plus I wanted to know of some better sites to search lol selfserving on my part. But hell you gotta find new spots somehow lol , Not stalking him , he told me to join here and write him, but it was funny though.

It works fairly good. It does get a little grumpy at times but a quick ground balance fixes it for the most part. When totally submerged is when it really gets noisy but I have been able to GB and go down on the sensitivity a click or 2 and it works fine. And yes I clearly heard the ring down to 12inches , About 13 inches I lost it and he could still pick it up with his Whites , I'm not sure what the model was.

so many different ways this can be twisted..

If your interested - ton of new spots for you in Clermont.

All City of Clermont recreational areas are open to metal detecting....playgrounds, soccer fields, baseball fields, etc.

Heck ya , I'd be willing to drive to Clermont anytime. If I'm not stalking you too :p maybe we could set up a hunt and hit a place together? Let me know and we could set something up or you could just let me know where to go if you didn't wanna go. I found my first diamond ring last night so I'm pumped and ready to GO !! lol . What equipment are you running? I'm thinking about getting a new coil , just have to do some research to see which one is best for what I'm looking to do with it.

But they never do . ��
Good luck on your stalk,
, Dew
:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom