Central Valley CA, Merced Co. DETECTORS

spyral

Hello Peep, Beeps, huh?What?
N-E Ways. LOL
Hey There. Im new to the Community and Hobby. have had an interest in the hobby since childhood. and I just bought my 1st MD. Well Now I am Looking for a Club, or just Some people to go out Detecting with, in my Local and surrounding area/county. I Really am looking for a MDing Mentor, and looking forward to having fun.:D

Welcome to the forum and A Big Howdy From Alabama! This is truly the happiest place on Earth. You now have many mentors and don't be shy about asking questions and for advice, we all need it, even the seasoned hunters. We are all here for you.

http://forums.kinzlicoils.com/

Welcome from the Monterey Bay area!! Lots of detectors out here, try the link above for a California dedicated site, but know you are already on the BEST detecting site on the Web!! Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your posts and treasure finds here!

Spyral. Dude! I graduated at Atwater high. GO FALCONS! THE BEARS SMELL! Small world! I live in TN now and cant come over to help you out but I remember a few spots if they are still there.
Atwater High would be a super place to hunt. There are some parks in the area as well.

Spyral. Dude! I graduated at Atwater high. GO FALCONS! THE BEARS SMELL! Small world! I live in TN now and cant come over to help you out but I remember a few spots if they are still there.
Atwater High would be a super place to hunt. There are some parks in the area as well.

It Truly is a Small World. LOL. I went to atwater high too, but ended up transfering to Livingston High and Grading there, cause my dad works at Livingston High. I am making plans to go check out atwater high and some of the parks. thanks for the sugestion. Dude, you would be supprised to see how much atwater has Changed. merced county for that matter. we have a fed. Prison now on castle, and there are approved plans for a Riverside Raceway, I think for NasCar:shock:

Welcome to the family!
waytogo.gif

Welcome from your So Cal neighbor.
Wish I could come up your way for a hunt.

Best of luck and remember to post your finds.

RD :cool:

Welcome from Los Gatos, Ca. This IS the best group of MD folks you'll ever meet.

Good Luck in Merced County. There's GOLD there...believe it or not.

Hi Spyral!

Hello from Merced!

Save yourself some time and avoid Applegate park in Merced. I pretty much got the left overs. Put a lot of time there but only found a bunch of clad, although I did find a couple nice silver rings, and a very nice antique silver & bone brooch but no coins or gold rings worth writing home about. I think the park has been heavily scouted before I came along.

So far my best coin came from a friends yard here in Merced. 1942 Walking liberty half dollar in beautiful condition.

Been thinking about Atwater & Merced Falls, give me a heads up if you know any places worth digging.

Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom