Soccer fields (#39)

joee5

Elite Member
Took my XLT to the soccer AKA clad fields for about 3 1/2 hours. Lotsa trash and lotsa targets all together. (79) total coins dug and all were.....you guessed it, CLAD! :mad:

Hoping others took advantage of this beautiful day and got some swing time in.
Happy Hunting

I dug up everything but today.
A mesely (2) pieces of silver in over 1500 or so coins. :?:

Thank means that there's some good stuff left to be found. I bet that there are dozens of gold rings still hiding in that field. Keep digging!

beephead

My back hurts just looking at the photos of all your targets! :lol: Nice job on the clad. Gotta be some jewelry out there somewhere. :yes:

G2M

Least your finding coins amongst all the trash there, lately it seems all I find is trash!

Hope you find a nice gold ring on the sidelines! Pouring rain and windy here and home with the kids all day while wife works...

Nice pile of change,congrats..on another note,I saw that buckle,you know that kid got his ass whooped to break that belt.lol

Lol. Its a rather big one too
Congrats Joee, a lot of diggin, good day
HH

Thanks

Thank means that there's some good stuff left to be found. I bet that there are dozens of gold rings still hiding in that field. Keep digging!

beephead

I got no choice but to go back. These fields are teasing me is all :mad:

Nice haul, good day to be out digging. Congratulations!

Thank you

My back hurts just looking at the photos of all your targets! :lol: Nice job on the clad. Gotta be some jewelry out there somewhere. :yes:

G2M

Mine hurts as well :(

Least your finding coins amongst all the trash there, lately it seems all I find is trash!

Hope you find a nice gold ring on the sidelines! Pouring rain and windy here and home with the kids all day while wife works...

Trash and coins were in same plug many times. Foil masking a quarter or a penny and dime combo

Good coin count today Joe, but you got to get that coil into some older dirt...what about that park you hunted that gave up the pair of silver quarters?

Congrats on another great hunt Joe....You are going to have a huge clad total at the end of the year at this pace!!!

Congrats on another great hunt Joe....You are going to have a huge clad total at the end of the year at this pace!!!

Slowing down some as home commitments keep popping up. Hunts down to 2-3 a week now. January I went out almost every single day.

Nice hunt and that's a lot of digging.

Thanks

Its there you just didn't get your coil over it today it happens great clad haul , id be happy with those results!

if it is, I'll find it eventually :D

Good hunt Joe. Look on historic arials to see how old a field is before you hunt it. Sometimes you'll see an old baseball field from the 40's and 50's underneath before it was a soccer field and that means good finds.

Nice hunt, especially in the middle of winter. A day here and there helps get through. We have a few 60 degree days coming :yes:

Back
Top Bottom