This is Just Ridiculous

Isaac43

Banned
hOSmcCg.png

First it's the cold temperatures, and now it's this?!

At least it's going to get into the 50s by next week so we can see some melting. :mad:

How much snow did y'all get this time?

Man I wish we had snow like that, been a couple years now :(

But I feel your pain, you folks are getting hit hard latlely :(

Good luck getting out when it warms up there!

My dog is not impressed with the way his favorite park looks.

gage - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Man I wish we had snow like that, been a couple years now :(

But I feel your pain, you folks are getting hit hard latlely :(

Good luck getting out when it warms up there!

Thanks! I'm sorry you live up north!

We had snow that turned to rain and it warmed up enough that it melted all the snow....YEAH!!

Lucky!

Im probably around 6-8 and still coming down,,,just lost power a few minutes ago to,,,dam global warming,,

"warming"

Sorry.....I just have to.....

LOL

Why is it that when we want to show people how much snow we've received, it invariably includes outdoor furniture or gas grills? I do it, my friends do it, people on the internet do it, but its weird. Want to see how much snow we have, here, let me go take a photo of my patio furniture....

I think its funny and I'm guilty as hell of doing it.

EDIT -- Just read post 6.. He nailed it!

At-least we have some warm air moving in. Maybe ill get a day or 2 in with the detector. If not im gonna be chipping away ice and snow to hunt lol

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_21 Feb. 13 10.25.jpg
    ScreenHunter_21 Feb. 13 10.25.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 565
Why is it that when we want to show people how much snow we've received, it invariably includes outdoor furniture or gas grills? I do it, my friends do it, people on the internet do it, but its weird. Want to see how much snow we have, here, let me go take a photo of my patio furniture....

I think its funny and I'm guilty as hell of doing it.

EDIT -- Just read post 6.. He nailed it!

I think I know why we do it (I lived in a snow zone for 20 years). When you are sick and tired of the snow you want to show people how much snow you really got in a manner in which they feel sorry for you. A picture of a beautiful, snow covered landscape just doesn't get the same result. Instead of "You poor thing" :( you get "It must be wonderful to live in such a beautiful place" :yes:. I know when I first moved to Missouri and got snow I took the scenery pictures and sent them to friends to show them how pretty things were. After a couple of years I sent the patio furniture pics instead. Too much of a good thing is just TOO MUCH!! :laughing:

Well, to make lemonade out of lemons my suggestion is, think frost heaves and the coins and jewelry it's going to bring up to your detectors range this spring. I always used the winter months to recondition my equipment. Clean everything, new coat of car wax on the detectors. I also did heavy research and set up my 'hunt site' calendar for the coming year prioritizing each location. Just like any avid hunter or fisherman, you prepare for the coming season.

Kind of normal for New England USA. Believe it or not ,,, spring is coming,,,the Red Sox training truck just arrived for spring training in Florida, it's Valenines Day, and the Daytona NASCAR race is just a couple of weeks away.............think positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 540
NO Snow here. And I don't really miss it. Liven up north for 25 years, and don't miss having to get up early to clear a path to the car so I can clear off the car so I can warm the car so I can go to work, and do the same there.

Columbia SC got a little snow, but the Ice is no fun. Good news is that it will be near 80 by mid week next week. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom