Time Ranger Picking Up Gold?

findingnuttin

Can anyone tell me why my time ranger does not pick up gold at all, only when I have it in all metal mode does it pick it up. I am still a newbie but I am learning. Thank you.:?:

What kind of gold are you trying to pick up? If it is a chain forget it. If a ring something is wrong but I know nothing about a timeranger. Will it detect a nickel or a pulltab? If so, it should pick up a gold ring also.

What kind of gold are you trying to pick up? If it is a chain forget it. If a ring something is wrong but I know nothing about a timeranger. Will it detect a nickel or a pulltab? If so, it should pick up a gold ring also.

Yes I was trying to detect my gold chain. I will try detecting a gold ring. Thank you.

Some metal detectors can't see chains as a whole but instead only see it as 1 link.. unless its very thin and then it can't see it at all... I have found a couple chains but a medal or ring was attached to it.

View Single Post? That's a new one. Where did you find that option Rudy?

Yep, the only gold chains I've ever found was because of the clasp, or a pendant was on it.

Back
Top Bottom