Great Service from Garrett

billiard rich

Forum Supporter
Put new batteries in my GTA 1000 last week. Discovered that the bottom of one of the holders was half cracked off. (Luckily the battery compartment door held it in place.) Looked for a replacement at Radio Shack but that was a waste of time. So I sent an email to Garrett Customer Service. Got a response the next day from Melinda who asked for my address. I offered to pay for the holders but she said it was OK - I didn't have to. Got two new holders in the mail today.

Thank You Melinda at Garrett!

I was also a beneficiary of excellent customer service from Garrett. It was a rare and wonderful occasion in the 21st century. When I upgrade I'm buying another Garrett based on their "what can we do to help YOU" customer service.

They're service is awesome. I asked for a new arm cuff for my GTI 1500 to replace one that I broke when I dropped it. They said it was 5 bucks and they sent me the part priority mail...on the honor system! The shipping cost them more than I paid for the part. Incredible service!

I had the exact same thing happen to my GTA1000 and got the same results. That totally took care of the problem and didn't cost a cent. I wish all companies tried so hard to satisfy their customers. They certainly got more advertising and credit for their good deed than the holders would have cost. CONGRATULATIONS GARRETT !!!!!!!:yes:

I have always heard Garrett has great servive, it sure is nice knowing that there still are some companies that back their products. Tesoro is another company that stands behind their products. Steve.

Amen to that! Garrett, Tesoro and Whites are tops in CS. I've never had to use it but it's nice to know they stand behind there stuff.

Back
Top Bottom