• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Deus Non-Motion Audio Discrimination Feature

5 mile

Forum Supporter
Wondering if anyone has ever tried it. I think you'd have to have fairly clean ground.

Appears to have incredible depth, surpassing easily 12" on a dime, giving a high tone.

Perhaps it would have its niche for usefulness other than areas inhibited by motion.

Ferrous, low tone. Non-ferrous, high tone.

Last edited:
I have played with some.

I found it hard to keep in tune with ground.
Very finicky.

I probably should play more with it.

I have played with some.

I found it hard to keep in tune with ground.
Very finicky.

I probably should play more with it.

You have fairly mineralized ground, dont you? I assume you were on the lower frequencies for more stability?

Mineralization is not a concern here, this feature may be useful on plowed fields where things can easily get plowed deeper, just as easily plowed up to the surface, or if one wants to peer deeper than standard sweep programs and still have the ability of distinguishing ferrous from non-ferrous.

You have fairly mineralized ground, dont you? I assume you were on the lower frequencies for more stability?

Mineralization is not a concern here, this feature may be useful on plowed fields where things can easily get plowed deeper, just as easily plowed up to the surface, or if one wants to peer deeper than standard sweep programs and still have the ability of distinguishing ferrous from non-ferrous.

My ground not mild by no means,,F75 4 bars ground,,,probably a weak 4 bars ground,,,go up elevation here 200ft,,,then solid 4bars ground.

Takes a lot more patience too IMO to run all metal,,,,something I lack a lot of times.

Folks should give a shot at it though,,,especially where deeper coins have been found using disc mode.

I run a non motion detector, it takes a fair bit of getting used to but it does go deep.
It's a more refined/hybrid type with a fast reset compared to the deus video above, i think the latest model AKA Signum MDF has a similar setting to the Deus one.

Back
Top Bottom