• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My Best Year - Over 400 Pieces Of Silver, 352 Silver Coins, And Some Fun Times

Holy cow, very well done to you.
Seams you have a connection with that noise stick of yours.
Dan
Thanks Dan!

Great year
Thanks!

Good Lord Jamflicker!!!! I've only been hunting 3 years and you probably find more in two months than I have in 3 years (silver coins), that pile of silver coins is absolutely STUNNING and the amount you found in 1 year amazes me!

I wish I had a thimble full of your skills!!! Great job and thanks for sharing your finds!!!
Thanks, I love this hobby and have developed a good ear for what my Etrac is telling me.

WoW. A life time of finds in one year. Amazing. Looks like a long forgotten park never detected before. Just Awesome ...
Thanks!

How many days a year do you go detecting and what would you say is an average amount of time per day? Awesome, is an understatement, by the way. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How many days a year do you go detecting and what would you say is an average amount of time per day? Awesome, is an understatement, by the way. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks! I hunt maybe 2 evenings a week after work for 2-3 hours and try to get out either on Saturday or Sunday on the weekend for a longer hunt.

You lucky dog you.
Did you dig private homes or parks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad I live alone and no one witnessed my pain and shame as tears rolled down my cheeks while I held my less than two cupped handfuls of silver and wheat pennies and a couple of buffs and V nickels fty while viewing your photos.😩

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

And I'm still looking for my second silver...:laughing:

I am glad I live alone and no one witnessed my pain and shame as tears rolled down my cheeks while I held my less than two cupped handfuls of silver and wheat pennies and a couple of buffs and V nickels fty while viewing your photos.😩

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Fantastic... Just fantastic Grats.. Incredible year

Man I have been detecting for over 6 years. And my silver count has not reached that number yet. Very impressive.

Thanks guys!

Looks like a race ring. Interestingly, Blacks in particular collect racial products from back in the day. Preserving history dispells false narratives.

Please.........tell us........what brand & type of detector do you use???? And how much time did you have to put in last year to find all this stuff??????????????

Back
Top Bottom