Man if it wasn't Easter weekend

joee5

Elite Member
Received a text just a few minutes ago that said, "just let me know when your coming and have fun".
A fellow Sergeant I work with lives in a home that was built in 1880. Been living there for the past 6 years and has no idea if it's ever been hunted. I been after him for weeks now to hunt his property. A couple weeks ago he told me come tomorrow but that next day it rained for 2 days straight.
He's been away with his family in Florida on vacation and I saw him this morning and asked when he's gonna let me hunt his property. He kept his word, after talking with his wife and gave me the good news.
Not only that but another old house that's behind his is vacant and he's been mowing the grass and looking out for the property. He said when I'm done with his I can do that house as well.
My luck that this weekend is Easter and according to the weather, rain is forecast for Monday (again).
Deal we made was I get ALL the coins I find but I give him any jewelry. I find way more coins than jewelry anyway so I think it's a win for me.
If I have too, I'll hunt it with my Excal As I have the Anderson shaft and can swing that for hours with no problem ;)
My plan is to hunt his property VERY low, lower than a pregnant elephant, and super slow.
I cannot wait and the depot is on hold for now as I never received an answer on whether or not I can go back.

Well at least it sounds like you're not lacking for places to hunt ! That's a problem most people would want to have, is too many places to try to schedule in :)

Well at least it sounds like you're not lacking for places to hunt ! That's a problem most people would want to have, is too many places to try to schedule in :)

Problem now is my oldest plays softball, my youngest plays basketball, practices, work and the wife. If his house wasn't 45 minutes away, I'd go whenever

Congrats on the permission. Good luck and can't wait to see what ya find

G2M

Received a text just a few minutes ago that said, "just let me know when your coming and have fun".
A fellow Sergeant I work with lives in a home that was built in 1880. Been living there for the past 6 years and has no idea if it's ever been hunted. I been after him for weeks now to hunt his property. A couple weeks ago he told me come tomorrow but that next day it rained for 2 days straight.
He's been away with his family in Florida on vacation and I saw him this morning and asked when he's gonna let me hunt his property. He kept his word, after talking with his wife and gave me the good news.
Not only that but another old house that's behind his is vacant and he's been mowing the grass and looking out for the property. He said when I'm done with his I can do that house as well.
My luck that this weekend is Easter and according to the weather, rain is forecast for Monday (again).
Deal we made was I get ALL the coins I find but I give him any jewelry. I find way more coins than jewelry anyway so I think it's a win for me.
If I have too, I'll hunt it with my Excal As I have the Anderson shaft and can swing that for hours with no problem ;)
My plan is to hunt his property VERY low, lower than a pregnant elephant, and super slow.
I cannot wait and the depot is on hold for now as I never received an answer on whether or not I can go back.

How did that happen? Do you have a TARDIS or something?? :?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS

Oh My Joe.

I have detectors for every kind of hunt you could do. Weather doesnt stop me. I take a detector with me where ever I go just in case I get a chance to detect. Im sure you can sneak some detecting in. Just dont get your new easter clothes dirty. Hey you can take your detector on the easter egg hunt.

Back
Top Bottom