Should I, or shouldn't I....?

fmurphy

I have a Fisher F75 with std 11" DD coil, a 10" concentric coil and a 6.5"concentric coil with extra lower rod. Also have Minelab Explorer II with 10.5" FBS coil and an 8" coil. Machine also has the Sunray probe with extra upper rod , battery, alkaline pack charger and original manual.
I am looking at trading/ selling to get either a Whites VX3 or a e-trac..........question is ????? Should I do this or keep the fine machines I hav and just get a couple of coils to make up difference?
Thanks for any advise?

im a fisher fan myself but im more than likely going for the etrac on my next upgrade. just to much rave about it.

The Etrac won't find anything more than your Explorer II. I vote to keep the F75 and Explorer, save for a CTX!

I have a Fisher F75 with std 11" DD coil, a 10" concentric coil and a 6.5"concentric coil with extra lower rod. Also have Minelab Explorer II with 10.5" FBS coil and an 8" coil. Machine also has the Sunray probe with extra upper rod , battery, alkaline pack charger and original manual.
I am looking at trading/ selling to get either a Whites VX3 or a e-trac..........question is ????? Should I do this or keep the fine machines I hav and just get a couple of coils to make up difference?
Thanks for any advise?

Keep the F75 as it is a KILLER compliment to the Minelab. With those two you have best of both worlds.

Holler if you have questions!

Thanks....

Great input from all. I really appreciate the wisdom here.....looks like keeping them and maybe getting a couple of coils would be thebway to go.
Thanks gang!

how much you want for the f75, pm me if you decide your selling it.
mike

Back
Top Bottom