Sterling , Silver's And A Few Wheat's

jack&jill

Elite Member
Got in 3 hunts this week and managed a little success on each hunt. First outing on Sunday was at a school that I hunted on Easter. Ended up with almost the same results as that hunt. 2 Rosie's a few Wheat's and some clad.. On Tuesday the 30th I went over to the park that I have been going to also the previous week in the brew city. Only a GW and a a Sterling Religious Pendent before heavy rains chase me off. Then yesterday I had again planned to return to that park but road construction put me on a detour to a different site where I hunting in the woods. With all the rain of late the under brush is jumping out of the ground. Sill I dug a Merc, a Rosie and a Sterling Ring. The 5 Silver Coins puts my FTY total at 52. Until next time. Trapper

Attachments

• 4-28-19 .jpg
    4-28-19 .jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 272
  • 4-30-19 .jpg
    4-30-19 .jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 248
  • 5-3-19 .jpg
    5-3-19 .jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 275
  • 5-3-19 1 .jpg
    5-3-19 1 .jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 225
Nice work Jack! Nice jewelry finds.
Thank you Jerry. I don't dig a lot of jewelry chasing deep Silver but every now and again one pops up for me. Trapper
Great hunting Trapper! Like all that silver! :thumbsup:
Thanks Jeff for your reply. It is not coming as fast as last year but it's still coming. Was happy to dig number 50 on the last day of April (GW). Trapper

Nice set of 7 to add to the pile,Congrats..The religious medallion is really nice,i always like finding them above all else..
Thank you Pete. I do enjoy adding a few Sterling pieces to the coffers, just does not happen often enough. I don't count them with my Silver Coins. My wife like s the Sterling Pendents and Charms. She wants to put them on a Necklace or Bracelet for herself. Trapper
Very nice batch there, Trapper! Much to comment on, but I will limit it to the pretty sterling ring. Looks a lot like the work of Uncas. ->U<-
Appreciate the reply Blaise, thank you. The only markings on the ring is the large stamping of the word Sterling. First woods ring though for me in 11 years of detecting. Trapper

Great couple hunts Trapper, congratulations
Thank you Craig. It's not last year but to me it is still pretty darn good. Trapper
It’s fun to see some sterling in the mix of finds. Congrats on another stellar week.
Thanks for your kind words Jason. I do enjoy digging some Sterling along the with a few Silver Coins. For that matter Indians or Coppers are real turn on's also. Trapper

Trapper, congrats on adding a few more pieces of silver to the FTY tally!
Thank you John for your reply. I have a thing for the thrill of seeing some shine in the hole. I think it is a fetish for me. Trapper
Another great hunt for sure!
Appreciate your comments Dave, thank you. I'm not having the year I had last year but I think things are still going pretty well. Trapper

Congrats on all the silver Trapper!!! There is no better feeling than Popping the plug, and having shiny looking back at you!!!

Way to go Trapper, not only is the under brush jumping but the silver is too. Congrats on the rings and the coins.

Another productive week Trapper, attaboy to you young fellow. Good luck Mark
Kind and generous words Mark. The young fellow thing fits only in my mind can say though digging some Silver keeps the fire lit in this old guys heart. Trapper
Congrats on all the silver Trapper!!! There is no better feeling than Popping the plug, and having shiny looking back at you!!!
Thank you Travis. It just never gets old seeing the shine coming out of the hole. Hope I never loose that feeling. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom