Beach finds!

Angela (Australia)

Hello, first time posting on this forum. Just a pic of my holiday finds in Feb, 2006. About 4 days solid detecting!
HH Angela :grin:

Attachments

• feb 2006 $73.34.JPG
    feb 2006 $73.34.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 11,736
you did great,i saw you said you did gold field hunting,how have you made out?thats something i always wanted to do and someday will.come on tell it all.

STUPID QUESTION, maybe ?

Hello Angela,

I am not too sure about the amount of money you found. Is the first figure a "1" or a "7" ??

We use, in writing, the "French" 7 with an extra - to make sure...

Just asking....

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Hello all, the '7' is a seven! And yep, I do a lot of gold fields detecting, because I live in an old gold mining town, with a population of 11. I also work at a tourist gold mine. But I love my relics and coins. That's ususally what I hunt for, but if I find gold, then it's a bonus! Went out this morning so I've popped in a photo of what I found.
HH Angela

Attachments

• Plisch\'s compliments leaf.JPG
    Plisch\'s compliments leaf.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 998
You make some great digs, Angela. Pretty and ornate.

Looks like you had a great weekend, I have to get more often and try and see what I'm missing. Went out for awhile this morning and the ground was packed clay, real hard, I just told myself there'd be tomorrow. smg
That feathers really nice, besides the cad, keep at it.

Very impressive indeed. You say you live in a town with a population of 11? :wow: I would love to see some pics of where you live. Sounds like my kind of place. :yes:

Hello Hoser, I posted a couple of photos of where I live. They were taken last year during winter when we had a tiny glimpse of snow, for the first time in many years! Didn't last long, melt almost as soon as it hit the ground. Hope you like.
HH Angela

Attachments

• View looking at Eastern Branch.JPG
    View looking at Eastern Branch.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 977
  • Band rotunda and Masonic Lodge on hill..JPG
    Band rotunda and Masonic Lodge on hill..JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 977
Very pretty, Angela. Thanks for sharing them.
(Pop. 11... now that's gotta be some kind of record! :yes:)

Back
Top Bottom