Sterling,IHP, semi-keydate and more.

Usa

Elite Member
I went back to my best permission a few times and got more keepers. The IHP was 1/2 inch thick with crud and corrosion. It took allot of electrolysis to burn it off. The 1910s wheatie was a nice surprise too. The sterling ring is so small. It is smaller in diameter than a dime.

Attachments

• jpeg-imag(1).jpg
    jpeg-imag(1).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_5120.jpg
    IMG_5120.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_5118_2.jpg
    IMG_5118_2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 448
We do not allow our West coast S mints to go east of Kansas City. Kindly send that back to me please. Thankyou . :sissyfight:

Some very nice digging Levi. The Ring may be small but it is Silver. Congrats on the Wheat and a pretty good job with the Indian bringing it back. Trapper

Wheres the pics ?
Right here,lol
We do not allow our West coast S mints to go east of Kansas City. Kindly send that back to me please. Thankyou . :sissyfight:
Ok, PM me your address and I'll send it back to you.... For the slight shipping and handling fee of $176.47 . Thanks.:laughing:

Some very nice digging Levi. The Ring may be small but it is Silver. Congrats on the Wheat and a pretty good job with the Indian bringing it back. Trapper
Thanks, this puts me at a grand total of 3 silvers this year,lol.
Wow that’s a hunt! Nice ring and IHP! I hope to see one of those come out of the fort some day!
Thank you,keep at it and it'l come.
Good hunt.. my last IH was toasted also...
Thanks, yep... this is the first toasted one I've found.

Congrats on the nice recoveries!
Thank you:wow:
Fantastic finds, Levi! :woot: The IHP is really cool, and congrats on the wheaties & sterling ring. :cool3:
Thanks Garrett. Hopefully you'l get some too soon.;)
Congrats on a great hunt, looks like your spot is not done giving up the goods yet. HH Mark
Thanks, yep, I've been there 7+ times and always come back with at least a wheatie.

Nice hunt!
Thanks
a nice hunt there congrats :D
Thank you:yes:
Congrats on the Wheaties, IHP, and beautiful sterling ring Levi!!!
Thanks, Hopefully you'l get some more IHP's too soon....in much better condition of course.lol:laughing::cool3:

Very nice hunt, Levi! Congrats on the silver, Indian head cent, and wheaties... especially the 1910-S! :waytogo:

Back
Top Bottom