Toad and Worm outting grabs silver #23

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Toad and I got out yesterday morning for a sloppy hunt at an old school we had hit back in December. It ended up being a real slow day for even clad.

I collected a 1943 P War Nick for silver #23 on the year, and Toad finished with 2 wheats. The wheats were old, being a 1910 & 1917. There has to be more silver there, but they will be the deep squeaking variety more than likely. Someone has really cherry picked high tones here in the past.

Attachments

• 5-5-2019.jpg
    5-5-2019.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 277
Worm is on the war path with war nickels! I'm glad at least one of us got a silver out of there! Even the first time we hunted it I could tell it was cherry picked...very few high tones.

Weather is having some adverse affects on the detecting community and for that we will all are making some adjustments. You two keep at as better conditions will be coming. Congrats Travis on the War Nickel and adding to the Silver count. Trapper

Congrats on the war nickel & wheat cents, and on another fun outing! :woot:

At least you guys dug a silver coin and some wheats. Good hunt.
Thank you D4C!!
Worm is on the war path with war nickels! I'm glad at least one of us got a silver out of there! Even the first time we hunted it I could tell it was cherry picked...very few high tones.
The silver will get called up from the depths eventually brother!! :laughing:
Weather is having some adverse affects on the detecting community and for that we will all are making some adjustments. You two keep at as better conditions will be coming. Congrats Travis on the War Nickel and adding to the Silver count. Trapper
Thank you Trapper!!! We have had maybe a handful of hunts with no rain at all this year, and in most cases even with no rain we have had to dig in sloppy muck.
A war nickel is always a welcomed find...congrats!
Thank you JAK!!!
Congrats on the silver war nickel! :woot: Keep it up.
Thank you Wolf!!
Congrats on the war nickel & wheat cents, and on another fun outing! :woot:
Thank you Princess!!! I have fun every time We get out!!!
Congrats on digging up one of my favorite silver coins to dig!

Thank you Waveoff!!! I love digging war nickels also!!!

Back
Top Bottom