Nickel Trifecta (the hard way)

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Tonight I stopped at an older part of town where some sidewalks were missing:D
I have to believe that somebody scooped up the copper and silver because I literally found 6 nickels, 2 memorials, 2 clad dimes and a few zincolns.
My first target was the war nickel.
There were a lot of hot rocks and "klinkers" but I managed to pop two more old nickels along the way.
You might think I was swinging a Nox with all these nickels...

This was my second nickel trifecta this year:shock:

Happy Hunting Everybody!

Attachments

• 7-12-18 Nickel Trifecta.jpg
    7-12-18 Nickel Trifecta.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 274
Great finds mat! I don't have much luck with nickels in general.... only 1 buffalo and 2 V's in 5 years. I'm kind of a picky digger though. Most of my digging occurs in nice areas and I'm sure folks would banish me from their little towns if I left too many dried up grass circles [emoji6] Great finds though.....and that shield nickel looks real nice!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats on those sweet finds!
Thanks
Congrats...very nice nickel hunt!
Thank you
Great finds mat! I don't have much luck with nickels in general.... only 1 buffalo and 2 V's in 5 years. I'm kind of a picky digger though. Most of my digging occurs in nice areas and I'm sure folks would banish me from their little towns if I left too many dried up grass circles [emoji6] Great finds though.....and that shield nickel looks real nice!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I guess this is what happens when you dig it all...
Nice work Mat. That is doing it the hard way. Congrats.
Thanks
Nice one Matt! Congrats buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you
That’s awesome, congrats!
Thanks

You don't see that too often, congrats on the finds and your tenacity to stick with the mid tones.

Congrats on the nickels, Matt! :D Sweet finds. :hi5:

It's nice to see some really great finds from someone using something other than a Nox, because it can happen! :laughing:

You don't see that too often, congrats on the finds and your tenacity to stick with the mid tones.
That's about all there was!
Nice hunt, I have yet to find a shield.
WOW, yet to come...
Nice job!
THanks
Congrats on the nickels, Matt! :D Sweet finds. :hi5:

It's nice to see some really great finds from someone using something other than a Nox, because it can happen! :laughing:
Thanks Wolfie
Nice coins Mat, the Atpro is a good cherrypicker. 53 for nickels,may bounce up one or down one on the vdi.
Yep, and two of these were in the klinkers, which drive the AT RPO insane:(
Well hey! Congratulations there Matt! Thats a tough ticket to punch!
Thanks Mud!

Back
Top Bottom