I am now wireless with radio shack Auvio 33-283s !

trpnd35

Finally, no more cords ! My question for all of you is.....How do you like the power on blue LED light on the headphones? Also, I see that the AUVIO word on the transmitter stays lit up in blue when on, don't you think that it would make more sense to stay off to preserve battery life? I also noticed when wearing the headphones, they put the volume wheel backwards. Volume up means turning downward, and volume down is turning upwards, lol. Oh well, I love em anyway ! Should I leave the volume all the way up on the headphones and just use inline volume control to adjust?

Finally, no more cords ! My question for all of you is.....How do you like the power on blue LED light on the headphones? Also, I see that the AUVIO word on the transmitter stays lit up in blue when on, don't you think that it would make more sense to stay off to preserve battery life? I also noticed when wearing the headphones, they put the volume wheel backwards. Volume up means turning downward, and volume down is turning upwards, lol. Oh well, I love em anyway ! Should I leave the volume all the way up on the headphones and just use inline volume control to adjust?

i don't mind the blue lite on the headphones or transmitter, that way i don't forget to turn them off. i normally keep the headphones turned up and do all the adjusting with the inline control....its much easier them messin with the volume control on the headphones. i normally get 2 hunts with mine (15 or 16 hrs) before i recharge mine.

Oh and to make it even better, for $113.00 they also have wireless earBUDS. I thought about those too. I was currently using wired earbuds because they are much cooler in the summer, but I found myself yanking those out of my ears all of the time too. Or you can find them on Ebay right now for $59.00 FS

The 33-283s are discontinued, but try your local Radio Shacks to see if they still have them in stock. Alot of people were lucky and only paid $30, I had to pay $60 for mine

Hmm, ok. The headphones do kind of fit loosely on my head. So...here's the question. Do I take them back to Radio Shack and get my money back, and get the NEW wireless Auvio earbuds off of Ebay for the same price I paid for the headphones, $60. The earbuds at radio shack are $113. Nevermind, just found a post on here about the earbuds, they ARE NOT recommended for md'ing. Scratch that

Hmm, ok. The headphones do kind of fit loosely on my head. So...here's the question. Do I take them back to Radio Shack and get my money back, and get the NEW wireless Auvio earbuds off of Ebay for the same price I paid for the headphones, $60. The earbuds at radio shack are $113. Nevermind, just found a post on here about the earbuds, they ARE NOT recommended for md'ing. Scratch that

keep the 33-283's.....the earbuds have poor battery life and also a delay(lag). as far as fit, do ya have them adjusted properly, i can make mine tighter by sliding the sides up making them smaller or pulling them downward ta make bigger. i have 2 pairs and both mine fit great(and no i don't have a big head :lol:)

keep the 33-283's.....the earbuds have poor battery life and also a delay(lag). as far as fit, do ya have them adjusted properly, i can make mine tighter by sliding the sides up making them smaller or pulling them downward ta make bigger. i have 2 pairs and both mine fit great(and no i don't have a big head :lol:)

Um......yeah dude. I have them adjusted all the way as small as they can, I have a small head on my shoulders:lol: Thanks for your opinion on the earbuds though

the ones ya want are the 33-283..the other pairs are either for home use with a base transmitter or i think the earbud set

I love my Auvio wireless headphones! I got two pair also. I asked the staff there at the store why they were being discontinued and all I got was a blank look on the salesperson's face. :?:

I have the right angle miniplug to 1/4 inch plug adapter versus the straight adapter as the transmitter seems to "ride" better on my Tesoros.

any idea on the battery life and what type of battery

The transmitter is rechargeable, headphones take rechargeable or regular AAs, switch inside battery compartment for either/or. Charging station will charge phones and transmitter at same time. Battery life says 5-7 hours, but people have gotten up to 15 hours on single charge

after reading this I called around and found a pair $34 charging now going to check them out in the backyard let you know BTW its AAA battery

Last edited:
after reading this I called around and found a pair $34 charging now going to check them out in the backyard let you know BTW its AAA battery

Yeah, sorry, I meant AAAs. My Radio Shack only had one left and I had to pay 60 bucks, so you got a great deal, not to mention very lucky you were even able to find a pair

I just used them in the backyard found 1952 and 1956 wheat but I think I messed up got the 1/4 inch stereo adapter think i should of got the mono adapter the volume is very low and yes I have it turned all the way up and when I pull out the transmitter it gets louder any ideas out there

Back
Top Bottom