Short Hunt Before Work

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I had some time after work this morning and was able to get in a two hour hunt at a site I've hunted before. Not old so not expecting anything wonderful but I did manage a pretty good amount of clad.....51 coins worth $3.81. Most of these coins were 4-7 inches deep which is a little crazy for clad but the AT Pro sniffed them out including all the nickels.

Attachments

• IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 180
That nickel count is impressive! Did you dig a ton of trash? Or is it a site with minimal garbage?

Congrats on a good hunt. It looks like you are doing well with the new AT PRO. I have a 5 X 8 inch sniper coil on mine. My AT PRO is semi- retired but I do use it once in a while. I use my Nox 800 with the 6 inch coil mostly. GL & HH.

Good job! Is that heart pendant silver?

No, the heart pendant is junk metal.:tissue:

Congrats on a good hunt. It looks like you are doing well with the new AT PRO. I have a 5 X 8 inch sniper coil on mine. My AT PRO is semi- retired but I do use it once in a while. I use my Nox 800 with the 6 inch coil mostly. GL & HH.
Thanks, the ATP is doing a good job finding coins......may have to retire my White's M6:mder:

Back
Top Bottom