Gold!! The Slumpy Crown is passed to the next victim

Now that is lucky! I bet you'd be kicking yourself for a month if that necklace wasn't there. Glad you refound it, nice score.

Your right. I had my head up my XXX and missed my pocket. You can bet that one want happen again.

Great rebound on the necklace! Congrats on all the gold!

Rebound:?::?: That was just blind luck. That one was laying on top of the sand. People walking by and I just got lucky. Thanks for looking.

:D I have 2 1/2 month's left before i claim that title , you will have your 1st snow storm, i will probably hunt till mid November , going tomorrow morning , don't post my find's on here anymore because you all only respect GOLD , ask OBN how many people found gold this year on the beaches i hunt , beside's a couple stray's it's bad news, i like the Equinox, it's lite, the little 6 is on the way, the 15 is no were to be found, went Friday in the WET, hoping to find 1 gold, but only 59 cent's, could have found more clad in the dry sand, but hunted the low tide down 25 blocks, high tide line back 25 , hunted in July and August prime time only to find more clad and 1 tungsten ring, if the gold was here, i would find it, OBN cleaned it out years ago , now everyone sports stainless, tungsten, a little silver, cheap plated jewelry , the pleasure for me now is taking the dog with me,i will get exercise , not what i find, i told you a long time ago, i could care less , what i find, i am at the beach now enjoying what life bring's , single , free, retired, happy stink mud hunting antique gold, at least you know it's their , Nothing here, Earl :tropical::spiteful:

The Nox is going to be a nice machine. You'll capture the gold soon. I bet OBN is out seeding the beach with gold for you now. :lol:

Wow, thats awesome. Congrats on the gold! That Marlins ring is really interesting, I wonder what the story is on that.

It is plated. I think some Marlins fan purchased it and lost it. A team member would have a nicer ring with a date. Thanks for the congrats and I like the Marlins ring to.

Beside's even if i find gold in the scoop , i can't show it :shock::lol: , it's a cardinal sin , could not be qualified as a feasible scoop by brand :shock: due to certain individual's judgement .

If I can grab some gold I don't care if I do it with a used bed pan.

Back
Top Bottom