1+1/2 hrs. Dirt , 10 secs.Coinstar

Soil Surgeon

Forum Supporter
Today I went back to the outside of the sportsfield were I got the Merc with the Nox the other day. I quit at 11:30 . The heat got to be a little much again .

I wanted to see how much I could find in the same areas I hunted the other day but this time using my M6 with the 6x8 Detech coil . I pulled in 68 cents and a 54D silver dime . The Nox and the M6 are a good combo for me .

Later that day my wife and did a bit of grocery shopping . The store we went to has 2 coinstar machines right next to each other . One of the machines gave me some coins on the way in and the same machine paid off on the way out . No silver but I was glad to get two payoffs in one trip .I've had a long dry run on the coinstars for awhile now .

Monday is supposed to be cooler and then another bit of the warmer weather . I hope to put in a long day of hunting Monday . I'm really going to miss this spot after all the work is done and the field is all manicured .

Attachments

• IMG_1478.jpg
    IMG_1478.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1480.jpg
    IMG_1480.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 247
I beg to differ on the "no silver" comment. If I'm reading the date on that coinstar Roosevelt dime correctly, it says 1954, and that would be a silver dime.
(I've found a few of those Mexican dual material coins too, but didn't figure they're worth a special post.)

Roger

Back
Top Bottom