Equinox 600 available now!

I would guess lugit? Entirely possible a big company like cabellas made a deal for early dibbs on them. There is such a buzz about them they will likely sell a bunch if that is the only place to get them, even for a week! Many say they are a deus inspired product but what is that black thing wound from the coil to the control? :laughing:

Someone on Steve H's forum said they ordered one so we will see if it's legit.
Probably a mistake though as Minelab said they would have an information release regarding the various modes before it was available for purchase.
Lots of companies list things online without regard to actual availability.
Take the money and leave you in back order limbo.

Lol, I think its a sore thumb, at least sticks out like one..

I was thinking they might fix that before production...

<°)))>{

that thing serves 2 purposes...

you can take it under water and have the machine still work(without buying a cable tv cord to get a signal to the control)😂😂😂

you dont have to charge another battery or have a second battery go bad...

Lol, I think its a sore thumb, at least sticks out like one..

I was thinking they might fix that before production...

<°)))>{

I was really hoping that would get changed. I really don’t like the connector being so exposed in the back like that - it screams out “weak link”, and I can’t help but feel like it’s an accident waiting to happen. I can imagine at least 20 different scenarios where that connector gets inadvertently broken or damaged. I take very good care of my equipment, but that connector makes me nervous - am I being unreasonable with my concern??

Anyone place an order to see if this is legit? I am almost curios enough to order it. If the ground wasn't frozen solid here I would for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well if you buy this $350 gift card for the Buy It Now price of $295, the ML 600 would be $65 off and you get free shipping over $50.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-01-14 at 21.46.30 - Edited.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-01-14 at 21.46.30 - Edited.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 523
I was really hoping that would get changed. I really don’t like the connector being so exposed in the back like that - it screams out “weak link”, and I can’t help but feel like it’s an accident waiting to happen. I can imagine at least 20 different scenarios where that connector gets inadvertently broken or damaged. I take very good care of my equipment, but that connector makes me nervous - am I being unreasonable with my concern??

You may well be right there Tango but I remember when the Racer was at about the same stage in production/pre-release when it was also talked about the volume control on the battery housing stuck out like a sore thumb and was the weak point of the Racer.

They were right in assuming this however I have only heard of one incident where a volume control knob was broken and it was down to the user NOT the design.

You are right of course to identify these weaknesses BUT does that relate to what people will or may experience when using the EQ in the field?

Only time will tell, I suppose but its still an exciting detector to get your teeth into - ;)

Well if you buy this $350 gift card for the Buy It Now price of $295, the ML 600 would be $65 off and you get free shipping over $50.
That is tempting. I would be stuck doing air tests since I live in the frozen tundra though. Doesn't make much sense. Someone from the south should jump on this and post up some field tests.

That is tempting. I would be stuck doing air tests since I live in the frozen tundra though. Doesn't make much sense. Someone from the south should jump on this and post up some field tests.

Believe me, had this been a few months ago (when I was upgrading from my ACE 400 to a higher-end waterproof machine) the ML EQ would have been a serious contender and this would have been very tempting. I paid $720 for my MAX!

Don’t quote me on this, but it looks like Cabelas can accept a couple gift cards for the same purchase. Ie: use more than 1 gift card per transaction. If so, not positive (and definitely find out before trying this), then you could buy some used gift cards that still have balances on them and apply toward the purchase. I’ve done this several times Christmas shopping as some places like Target accept up to 4 gift cards per transaction. Saves anywhere from 10-20 percent mostly depending on availability, and digital codes are delivered within 24 hours usually.

For Cabelas: but just make sure you can use more than 1 GC per transaction first. Once you figure out the purchase price plus tax and shipping, you can purchase the correct combination of cards to usually get it nailed down within a buck or two. https://giftcardzen.com/buy/113/Cabela's

If it works, it should get you close to dealer pricing.

I'm most likely going to be purchasing one later this month maybe in February...depends on the reviews and the weather. It's snowing now, the current temp is 15* and the end of winter is no where in sight at this time.

HDD

Back
Top Bottom