Awesome sound but would you dig it?? See picture

Piratenick

So I was just swinging around, found a lot of trash and a total of $3 ish of clad. But I had a nice 25¢ tone then I look up to see this dinosaur.. Not gonna lie I was as nervous as a cat on a tin roof digging this quarter up [emoji23] thinking I might have to use my tri-fold shovel like they did in the trench warfare days.

57d9169fb246a361ae0e0e441a6c9af8.jpg

eea0b95907fa4a4062c955471248f760.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta admit, I’m leaving that signal behind - it’ll sound just as pretty tomorrow when that beastie has moved on to sun himself somewhere else!

I didn’t think he would do anything slight chill in the air and him being lethargic, now if this would have been summer time I would have just moved along. I went back about hour or so later after I packed up and he was still laying there

04c3cf2865805adc5617bc82cc1e2c74.jpg

That's one of those times you uncover one ear when you kneel to retrieve the target. Kind of like in some of the less desirable neighborhoods I hunt,lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I read the post and looked at the picture expecting to see a nice Quarter. No quarter in the picture so read the post again. Confused. Second look at picture and I then saw the critter.
Oh my.

That's one of those times you uncover one ear when you kneel to retrieve the target. Kind of like in some of the less desirable neighborhoods I hunt,lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hahahaha I would rather swing around him than to go in the hood lol seems like all the good historic places and old sidewalks here are crime ridden and sketchy areas.

Quarter signal, you bet I'd be digging it! Even IF I end up like Chubbs Peterson! Treasure waits for NOONE! If you don't find it, someone else eventually will. Nice haul, I'd say you done good! :cool:

Attachments

• DiuPfXTW0AEm0nm.jpg
    DiuPfXTW0AEm0nm.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 195
Quarter signal, you bet I'd be digging it! Even IF I end up like Chubbs Peterson! Treasure waits for NOONE! If you don't find it, someone else eventually will. Nice haul, I'd say you done good! :cool:

This is too funny because immediately before I dug I thought “I hope I don’t end up like Chubbs from happy Gilmore” and remember lady’s and gentlemen mama says alligators are so angry because they gots all them teeth and no toothbrush
9d29519fe6af53417081e9ba705d4723.jpg

Back
Top Bottom