MDing Groups by State

Southeast Tennessee

I started a group for Southeast Tennessee for anybody around here that would like to get out on some group hunts maybe or just find a hunting buddy. Thanks, Seth

(removed broken link-Carol K)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, if you are in Arkansas and would like to join the group, I have created Arkansas Dirt Diggers here on the forums.

Join if you'd like, and add some pictures of your finds as well :)

:)

Well, KT has tried to figure out how to join the Arkansas group...but can't find any instructions on how to join. Was going to PM Rob479 but the PM did not come up in his droplist??? Strange... Someone in the group, Tabdog or Rob or Ozarks tell me how to sign up, please!

On any of the Groups, there is a tab at the upper right that says..."Join Group", just hit that .

I just created a group for anyone in the Central Texas area. I live in Austin.

Destination MD Buddys

OK We have a "By State" groups.
Is there any way that I, as an RV traveler, based in Washington State, could find MD buddies in the areas that I plan on spending the next month?
I don't have a set in stone itenerary and would like to have a source of a members list by state.
My wife and I are retired and just go where the wind blows, it would be cool,to say "Lets go to southern Cal" and being able to locate a MD Buddy ahead of time.

Hello everyone! Here's one for SW Pa. Happy hunting all!

I am Dave and Wanted to say Hi Shipmate. I was a Seabee 2001 to 2005. Im in NM but Like to go MetalDecting, and Prospecting.
Till then Dave

need new buddies from illionis let me know and date and time so that we can fine coin if u know any land or rivier let me know

I'm in the Orchard Park area and have found a few good spots. But it is boring by myself.

hey Siovino,
I just moved from Irving/Kedzie out past Rockford, I will be comming into the beaches when I get some more experience under my belt. I am in Poplar Grove, 45 minutes from Oregon, 10 minutes from one of the oldest towns in this area, (freeport) I have spent some time in SC Wisconsin, janesville, edgerton, milton etc. If you want to do a greet and meet, send me a message. Cheers. Kenneth.

Back
Top Bottom