• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

$20 ride

Mr Mud

I was out on my road bike south of town and something caught my eye. I saw a bill in the weeds. Expecting it would be a $1 bill. To my surprise it was a $10bill. Now I’m wondering what the chances of another bill being out there? Well 30 feet down the road I find another one! $20 bucks and a great ride!!!

Attachments

• 20190716_182902_resized.jpg
    20190716_182902_resized.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 724
  • 20190716_183128_resized.jpg
    20190716_183128_resized.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 697
:thumbsup: on finding the 10 spots.
Sorta the same thing happened to me back in the 80s. I live in a beach community and I was riding the bike back from the beach and I spotted a $1 bill stuck on someone's tree branch near the road. Grabbed it. Then a little farther another one, stuck (punctured) on a branch. Then 4 more all about equally spaced down the road. I'm still trying to figure out what that was about.:?:

Bike riders see all kinds of roadside "stuff" that car drivers never see.

Beat them bushes on both sides of the road in that stretch. Maybe a Wells Fargo truck had a "spill" and they didn't find them all. Nice eyeball finds !

Jim

I also ride, so far this summer, I've found two wallets, one local, (dropped it off at the owners house) and one from the city, (I mailed it to the address on the drivers license). both were empty of cash, but had the owners license and bank cards, they were returned anonymously.

Back
Top Bottom