Would you let her?

Give the Lady credit for the work that went into sculpting and developing musculature like that. It's not going to be popular with most people, because it's not the social norm. I really think she doesn't care. (There was a time, many years ago that I spent more than my share of time hammering the iron. It's interesting, the comments I got from co-workers. More jealosy than appreciation.) Considering her major, I think it says a lot for her skills and expertise. It's obvious that she is quite proud.

Give the Lady credit for the work that went into sculpting and developing musculature like that. It's not going to be popular with most people, because it's not the social norm. I really think she doesn't care. (There was a time, many years ago that I spent more than my share of time hammering the iron. It's interesting, the comments I got from co-workers. More jealosy than appreciation.) Considering her major, I think it says a lot for her skills and expertise. It's obvious that she is quite proud.

Did you read the article? She's taking illegal steroids from what I read. She got those in ten months.

^If you read the article, she TURNED DOWN $$$$$ for sponsorships b/c they were from legal steroid companies. She is au natural.

And if you google pics of her she is pretty dang hot....tall and lean! I'll let her tag along ANY day.

^If you read the article, she TURNED DOWN $$$$$ for sponsorships b/c they were from legal steroid companies. She is au natural.

And if you google pics of her she is pretty dang hot....tall and lean! I'll let her tag along ANY day.

:laughing: Then the article is confusing!! Poorly written...actually I just have a record of not reading things through thoroughly. :jester::facepalm::dash2:

That is nasty... I am in no way attracted to female body builders... They might as well have a operation...

Yep. Totally agreed. Any male attracted to THAT is a pervert.
Yeah, I'll bet she has a terrible time getting dates. :(

anna-1-1.jpg

Then I must be a pervert. Although, she is too young for me - so I guess that would make me a pervert. But there is nothing wrong with a healthy body!

Healthy? :lol: She's buff! More-so than most men. Heck I'm healthy and fit but don't tout guns like hers. To each his own I guess. :p

Back
Top Bottom