Littleton coin company ad

GAMTNROADIE

Anyone every order the coin deals from littleton coin company? it is a 3 coin set (buffalo nickel, indian head cent, and a v nickel). Are these real or reproductions? Secondly is it like the old cassette tape club where you get stuck ordering all the way to the grave?

I ordered from them when I was younger and still have the coin sets but can't remember what I paid for them 20-years later. You can join the club or just receive the catalog and order as you please.

Not only do they stick you with low-quality, often clean coins, they are entirely overpriced.
They charge $76.50 for a low grade morgan dollar. You can get them on eBay for about $35-$37.

Without going in to more detail, let's just say they are highly overpriced, and much better coins can be had for much less on eBay or other online sites.

Bought a few coins years ago..they were a bit price high..but I didn't know better..no club to join, just order from the book and stop when you want to..not sure how they are these days...Buster........:grin:

Back
Top Bottom