Pure coconut, cures many things

Dirtfishin

Elite Member
Heres a video on how pure coconut oil can help cure Alzheimer's and other viruses. You need to get through the first commercial.. It's worth your time..

Yeah it really is the super fruit. If taking buy the tea spoon have a spoon full of peanut ready to back it up, It makes it a lot easier to down. your really notice a difference. After awhile.

You can purchase it at Wal mart in the cooking section for around 6 dollars. You don't have to buy it from a health food and pay double, it's all the same. PURE coconut nothing elses..

Cool! I am always looking for that new all-natural remedy. I will stop by Wallie's on my way home today.

Sounded like a great story of hope when I first saw this too, however after looking into it I found some troubling things. First problem is that Dr. Mary Newport is promoting a book she wrote. Second problem it is promoted by CBN who will promote anything they think they can sell and make a buck on; http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/cbn_exposed.htm

The problem with taking a test with people who have alzhiemer's or dementia is that it is worse some days and better on other days. My grandmother had alzhiemer's and sometimes remembered who I was and sometimes didn't. If she had tried to remember how to draw a picture of a clock one day she maybe couldn't but the next day she could, depending on how she was doing that day. So just because his drawing was a little better a few months later doesn't prove anything.
Was the man cured by using coconut oil? Absolutely not. This was several years ago in May of 2008 when He began taking the coconut oil. The last update on his condition was in February 2011 and he was not cured. Why has there not been anymore updates since last year? Perhaps things are not getting better. You can read it at this website:
http://www.coconutketones.com/ scroll down to this link and open the file: February 2011 Update Steve's Status, Regimen and
Latest on Ketone Research
Yes he was still able to function to a certain extent as many with alzhiemer's are. My grandmother had alzhiemers for 10 years and could function at about the same level as this man for most of that time until the last year or so.
I did look into this awhile ago hoping to find a cure as my mother is now beginning to show signs of Alzhiemers and cannot draw a clock correctly anymore. But I did not find enough evidence to make me suggest she start taking coconut oil. Our daughter lives on the stuff and uses it all the time in everything, they even spread it on their toast instead of butter. However now their 12 year old son has high cholesterol...Go figure!

Thanks AlinMN!
It's good hear the other side of things.

With my father-in-law, I am ready to try anything. I even considered the infra-red helmet treatment!

It's all snake oil.

You have to get a virus, or a similar virus before your body can recognize it and kill it. Then that information is stored within the body to use later. If you get a cold or a flu... you have to rough it out and let the body work. There is no cure.

I doubt running to South America before the Spanish invasion with coconuts would have staved off the small pox epidemic.

Keep your body healthy. Eat whole food, drink nothing but water, avoid grilled meat.... and try not to go outside and breath. The air is laid with carcinogens.

Alinmn, I'm truly sorry about you Grandmother and mother. I agree with you about the CBN and other organizations that think like that. Been there done that. The oil isn't a cure, it's a prevention. It helps the body in so many ways. I don't sell it I just believe in it's benefits. I didn't pay attention to the program the video was on. I just no of the benefits it has to offer. And most definitely vethraxx, it's not snake oil. research it. Just trying to help other.

I've got some Coconut oil in my cabinet. Tried that after I saw it helps with poison ivy itch. I was covered in it from something last summer. That sucked! I don't even remember if the oil did provide relief or not lol.

Back
Top Bottom