Kentucky people tell me where you are

hello i am not far from danville casey county here i get up that way pretty often i also have a friend who detects as well let us know sometime if you might want to meet up and do some huntin i am new to this but my friend has been doing it for a few years

.my problem now! I know where the crossing is...i know where the grave is..i know where the hills are...HUGE hills but not impossible to search because the hills are still mostly un touched. i have a few md's 2 whites prizam ii's what kind would be better or do you all think this kind would work on the strong box burried under dirt and leaves on a hillside mountain top for this long with no other metals around? any help :) AND yes i have permission to hunt all of the places !

Sounds like a nice problem to have! I'm currently researching the historical places in my county. Being the sleepy town to Louisville means there is a lot of old places that are just hiding. I have a friend who grew up on an old farm. As the MD poster states... so much land and opportunity, so little time.

im in north middle tn bout 30 mins from the ky border iv got some good hunting land no detector yet but im close to some of you guyz the town im in is lebanon

Sounds like a nice problem to have! I'm currently researching the historical places in my county. Being the sleepy town to Louisville means there is a lot of old places that are just hiding. I have a friend who grew up on an old farm. As the MD poster states... so much land and opportunity, so little time.

You might already know this, but just in case you don't, be careful where you detect in Louisville. I've never been up there with the intention of detecting, but from what I understand, Louisville isn't real detector friendly. Probably best to avoid any public lands and stick to the private stuff.

Want to hunt!

In Campbellsville for a few months and would like to go detecting with someone who knows the area.

Anyone? :?:

North central kentucky

Hi! Im located near brandenburg. About 40 miles south west of louisville and 15 miles west of fort knox. Always looking fo someone to detect with.
Jim

Hart County

We're new to the area and would like to find some hunting buddies in the area or willing to travel to our area. We live very close to Civil War battlegrounds.

I'm new to the forum as well...in fact so new that I havent yet purchased a MD...I live in Lexington but I will be hunting Northern KY around the Owenton/Grant Co Area....

Back
Top Bottom