Is it possible CTX3030

I got my CTX second hand (but near new, only used a couple times) for $1800AUD ($1340USD). It works fine and isn't damaged or scratched! Over here in Perth, Australia, they cost $2670AUD ($1990USD) new.

Last edited:
Yes basically i have one that i used a couple of hours for testing with the screen protector on it still , all new updates bought from a forum dealer here. I would sell for 1700 shipped to lower 48. He can verify purchase date for you as well. Would even throw in a new 6 inch coil that was barely tested as well for another 150.

Is it possible to purchase a CTX3030 new for $1800

Yup! I had a dealer coupon and bought one in Dec and another in Jan. These were BRAND NEW, 2nd gen models with the updated battery seals and arm rest as well as the full 3-year warranty. Includes the wireless headphones, LI-Batt, AA-battery pack, AC charger, car charger, and at the time they even included a few freebies. One came with a ML case, and the other came with a ML hat. PM me if you want info.
-David

Yes basically i have one that i used a couple of hours for testing with the screen protector on it still , all new updates bought from a forum dealer here. I would sell for 1700 shipped to lower 48. He can verify purchase date for you as well. Would even throw in a new 6 inch coil that was barely tested as well for another 150.

sounds very interesting. Is the warranty transferable?

Back
Top Bottom