detector saves the day

Bounder

Our house was damaged in a hailstorm so we got a new roof and a lot of new siding. After the contractors left, I saw a nail in the yard. I then got my bounty hunter out and the picture shows what I picked up out of the front yard.

photo

I'm having trouble getting the picture to go in.

Attachments

• 0620181423.jpg
    0620181423.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 273
That contractor did a horrible job. I had my roof done and found, I'm not kidding less than 5 nails. They went over my yard with a giant magnet and got them all up.

BCD

Our house was damaged in a hailstorm so we got a new roof and a lot of new siding. After the contractors left, I saw a nail in the yard. I then got my bounty hunter out and the picture shows what I picked up out of the front yard.

Some of those look like fresh drops, but others look like they've been there a while. And screws too?

nails

most of the nails and screws were surface finds but quite a few were shallow digs with a trowel. If they were shallow enough for my pinpointer to see them I would retrieve them.

That is a lot of nails! Just got our roof done Monday. Found 3 nails below the gutter downspouts. It's sad that some contractors are sloppy on the cleanup part of the job.

Back
Top Bottom