Wales U.K

terry

Hi I have just joined your forum, its nice to see what is being found in other parts of the world,
I spent about six hours out today with my EX2, I found my first crotel bell two Victorian half pennies 1863 and 1873 and a penny 1862 plus a horse comb and a 19 century fob watch not in very good condition,
the farm that i was detecting on was next to a Roman road and only one roman coin was found between the 26 of us, most of the time was spent dodging the horse dropings old and new some still steaming,
once i work out how to put pictures on the forum i will put some of my finds on,
anyway hi to you all
and by the way thats a lot of snow you got in NY.
BYE Terry from Wales U.K.

Welcome to the forum. That's a good name you got there. :grin: Some awesome finds. I envy yall that get to hunt where you can find such old coins and such. Watch out for those patties. :lol:

Hi Terry Im from South Wales also (merthyr) and im just starting out in mding this is a great site very friendly i went to cyfartha castle saturday and found some stuff but the ground had a hell of a lot of iron ore in it also when i get my ace 250 hoping to expand to farm fields but till then just going local beach etc anyway i was asking bout pics and someone mentioned photobucket where u can upload them to speak to u soon

Back
Top Bottom