Beautiful day little 10k

Irons

Forum Supporter
I'm on a small 10k ring roll this year so far but heck I'll take it! :cool:
Seeing Gold in the scoop is the best buzz ever.
Also 3 little silver rings, lots of junk rings and earrings, a bracelet and keys.
I found 4 big keyrings full of old corroded keys too. Odd but cool I guess.

Good hunting out there folks! :grin: :pirate:

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

:dingding: Congrats on the yellow and the "meh" rings! :lol: Gold has been eluding me a bit this year - I would love a nice little band like that on many of my hunts this year.

Nice find! I love it when gold turns up. Never had one in a scoop, but plenty of plugs have been turned to show the color. Well done!

Skippy

What is it with you West Michigan Gold Hunters? There aint nothing here I'm telling ya! This whole area is super poor...like zero tourism, short beach season, frigging cold and deadly water...No, theres like NO gold to be found in West Michigan...

Florida gold hunting is where the REAL money is...!

What is it with you West Michigan Gold Hunters? There aint nothing here I'm telling ya! This whole area is super poor...like zero tourism, short beach season, frigging cold and deadly water...No, theres like NO gold to be found in West Michigan...

Florida gold hunting is where the REAL money is...!

Not to mention the polar bears! One almost got me again Sunday. :wow:
Frozen and dangerous and poor!
Go to Florida Gold rings squirt out of the warm warm water down there!

Not to mention the polar bears! One almost got me again Sunday. :wow:
Frozen and dangerous and poor!
Go to Florida Gold rings squirt out of the warm warm water down there!

Those damn Polar bears are migrating like usual! Who can hunt in these kind of conditions? MY Plan is to Sell out of here and get down to the Felix Gold Fields! ASAP! Plus, my Proctologist Doctor told me I need to be soaking my tookus in some 'warm salty water'...So Hey, I thought...Miami! OK! Two birds with one stone right? 'Time and Gold wait for Nobody'...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom